Samantha, Allae, and Logan at the pool. Logan was so worn out!
Logan and Papa McKee at Allae's graduation. The whole time we were in Colorado Logan would call for "Papa!" all day long, even when my dad wasn't home. When my dad would come home at night Logan would run to the window to watch for him and then she'd run to the door yelling "PAPA!" and wrap her arms around his legs so he couldn't move. It was too cute!
Allae and Logan at graduation. Congrats Allae, we're so proud of you!!!
Allae and Autumn at graduation. Logan loved playing with 'Aut Aut'. Autumn was a good sport and did pretty much everything Logan wanted her to. There are days where Logan will go down the list of everyone's names, wanting them to come and play with her. I wish we lived closer to our family, so I could just drop by and Logan could play with everyone all of the time.
Ever since Allae was a little girl the only thing she wanted for her high school graduation was a pinata. My parents got her a turtle pinata - which Logan LOVED! Logan was a little worried when she saw Allae trying to hit it, but was excited to see the candy fall out!
This is Logan after the pinata. She wanted her eyes covered (like Allae) and carried the turtle everywhere she went.
One of the days we were there I helped my Mom build a retaining wall for her flowers - so when she watered them the water wouldn't wash away. Logan thought it was great digging in the dirt and helping!
Logan helping my dad wash the car... and she continued to wash the car while my dad tried to dry it off!
What a good helper she is!
Logan playing Rock Band with Samantha! She is watching Sam and doing exactly what Samantha is doing. Logan's favorite was when she got to play the drums.
My mom bought Logan a swimming pool for the backyard, but it was a little late by the time we got it blown up so we put it upstairs for Logan to play in. Logan went NUTS when she saw my dad blowing up the pool. She would literally run and dive into the pool.
Logan love love loved my brother Jeremiah - who Logan refuses to call anything but GEORGE! Not sure why, perhaps Jeremiah was too hard to say. She was so sad to see him go back to school. I find her walking around the house saying "GEORGE WHERE ARE YOU!?!?" Poor girl.
Logan loves to be outside.. While at my parent's house, she discovered the hose. She learned to drink and draw using the hose. Every day she'd go out with my mom and help her water the flowers and look for bunnies.
Random picture of Logan riding her alligator like a horse!
Very cute!!! So glad you posted you address on FB so I can follow:) Also tell your big sis to let me follow her!! What do I need to give her so that I can read and follow?
ReplyDeleteOk yes I am right along with Heather! She told me you had a blog, so glad I found it. Logan is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! Camela, one of these days we are going to have to plan a meet up when we are both in CO or something. Exciting news about your house Congrats!
ReplyDeleteOH my goodness, Logan is SOOO CUTE!!! Awesome pics! I am glad I finally found your blog.
ReplyDeletesheesh. I hope all is well =)